Looking For a Palm Beach Business Lawyer or Have a Contract Dispute, Concern, or Considering / Facing a Lawsuit and Litigation With Your South Florida Business?
Business Law and Litigation Attorney Palm Beach
At the Law Offices of Paul J. Burkhart, business and commercial litigation is one of our specialties.
Why Choose Us
- Highly rated and reviewed online (see reviews below)
- Small staff of attorneys, enough to help you quickly while maintaining personalized service unique to you
- Years of experience in all areas of business law and business litigation
- We handle matters for small, medium, and large business entities, as well as individual clients
- Peer (fellow attorneys) Endorsed and Rated
- Our goal is to complete or resolve your issue quickly yet properly to minimize client fees
Business and Litigation / Dispute Issues We Can Help You With
- Partnership Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Corporate Entity Creation and Wind-up
- Non-Competition Issues
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Investor and Shareholder Issues
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Other Business Law Services
Questions? Call us to schedule a case consultation – 561.880.0155
Client Reviews in Palm Beach Gardens & South Florida
About Business Litigation
Litigation covers the process of bringing and pursuing, or defending a lawsuit, and encompasses the entire procedure. A lawsuit is a case or controversy authorized by law, to be decided in a court of justice, brought by one person or entity against another person or entity for the purpose of enforcing a right or redressing a grievance.
The participants in these proceedings are called litigants while the trial or case is ongoing. Attorneys who represent the litigants in court are referred to as litigators. Litigation involves many complex legal issues which require knowledge of the law that governs the dispute, as well as the laws governing the procedures to be followed while litigating a case.
Litigation is one way that people and corporate entities resolve disputes. The parties rely on a judge or jury to determine a legal question or matter.