Corporate/Business Legal Compliance
Forming a business is an overwhelming undertaking that seems endless and corporate compliance is a big part of that. Business owners need to adhere to corporate compliance In addition to creating and marketing your business. This includes designing, implementing and monitoring policies and procedures and detecting potential violations. It is strongly recommended that you hire an attorney, such as Paul J. Burkhart to assist in forming an LLC or corporation. He can ensure everything is completed correctly and is in compliance with all business laws, policies, and procedures.
Business and Legal Compliance Checklist
- Obtain an EIN (Employee Identification Number).
- You can open a bank account upon receiving your incorporation and EIN.
- Choose a location by checking on zoning issues to be sure business can be done there.
- Paul J. Burkhart can help when you sign review and sign your lease. This is a very important part of your business. It is a legal binding contract that you will need to abide by and pay rent on whether or not your business is successful. Your lawyer can assist in helping you make the best decision possible.
- If your business depends on patents, the staff at the Law Offices of Paul J. Burkhart can help you obtain them.
- State and local business licenses are a necessary evil and Paul J. Burkhart will ensure you have all the licenses you need to be up and running while complying with all laws.
- Hiring a payroll company can be very helpful. They will help with all employee filings and holdings.
- You may need to obtain workmen’s compensation and any types of insurance that are required.
Why Legal Counsel is Necessary
The services of experienced legal counsel assist your business effectively design corporate compliance programs that are appropriate for its size, form of entity, type of operations, and management structure. Legal counsel also aids in detecting apparent violations of these programs and the underlying laws and regulations
Thank you for visiting us. Our team assists both individual and business clients with all their business and corporate legal needs. We are a full-service private law firm ready to assist you with any request, large or small.
Paul J. Burkhart can assist with selling your business. As a business and corporate attorney, Paul J. Burkhart can help draft any agreements necessary and ensure all transactions are completed compliant with the law.
Our team assists both individual and business clients with all their legal needs. This includes Business and Corporate Transactions, Business/Commercial and Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Family Law, and Estate Planning matters. We are a full-service private law firm ready to assist you with any request, large or small. Call 561-880-0155 or visit our website.
Law Offices of Paul J Burkhart, PL
Business litigation and business contracts
800 Village Square Crossing
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone: (561) 880-0155
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved